Tempest Fugit as they say. Spring has certainly sprung and is a time of growth and renewal. Not to be outdone we have added some new products to our range! Namely Minute Steaks 5oz, 100% Irish beef, quick to prepare and great for the kids when they perhaps may not be up to a full steak from our range.
It’s business as usual here in Heavenly Foods. Onwards and Upwards!!!!
If you need to contact a distributor in your area please feel free to contact our Office directly at 090 6486054 and our staff will be delighted to put you in touch. Be sure to enquire re- our new products when they call
We have changed the pricing structure on our site to increase efficiency and streamline with normal distributors pricing structure. New pricing is now listed for “full” boxes only but please feel free to mix and match half boxes should you wish to do so. Be sure to fill in the instructions tab when you order.
The Heavenly Foods.ie Team
Each changing season brings new demands. Our range of “fresher than fresh” fish and plain Irish chicken, lamb, duck, pork and beef products are chosen to cater for all occasions!
Here are a few suggestions to help you get you in shape for Life:
1. Always leave the table a little bit hungry
2. Have 80% alkaline and only 20% acidic diet
3. Try to have one salad meal every day at which you do not eat meat protein or carbohydrates
4. Stay active – this is the best way to eliminate the toxins from our system!
Our distributors all have a passion for food as you might expect. mostly it’s a passion for supplying it but a few of our talented guys excel in the kitchen area too. This week John Mc Carthy from Waterford shares his Spicy and Creamy Seafood Pasta. A dish ideal for our Our Heavenly Seafood Platter .
Johns’ Spicy and Creamy Seafood Pasta :
You will need:
• 450g fettuccine pasta
• 500ml whipping cream
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
• 2 teaspoons salt
• 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
• 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed red chilli flakes
• 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
• 100g chopped spring onions
• 50g chopped parsley
• 225g prawns, peeled and deveined
• 225g scallops
• 60g grated Gruyere cheese
• 40g grated Parmesan cheese
Prep:25min › Cook:15min › Ready in:40min
1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
2. Meanwhile, pour cream into large frying pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until just about boiling. Reduce heat, and add herbs, salt, peppers, onions and parsley. Simmer 7 to 8 minutes, or until thickened.
3. Stir in seafood, cooking until prawns are no longer transparent. Stir in cheeses, blending well.
4. Drain pasta. Toss sauce with fettuccine.